Feedback from our Patients
We have feedback boxs at Grange Medical Centre and Oaklane surgery. We welcome suggestions and ideas from patients to improve. We would appreciate it if you would spare 5 minutes to either send us feedback online or pop your feedback on the forms at the practices.
Here is some feedback from patients and we have tried improving or taking note of the improvements that need to be made.
- I am happy with the service (Ms Younis-Grange Patient)
- Grange surgery reception desk needs improving (Mrs Hussain)
- Try reducing waiting times (oaklane patient)
- The surgery has always been accommodating.
- Good reception service.
- Some room for improvement in Antenatal Care. (oaklane patient)
- Text patients to remind them about appointments (Mr Ali - Grange patient)
- I think a walk in surgery would be good in the late afternoon. I have no problem, pleased with the reception service. (Mr Afsar- Grange patient)
- Good practice and staff, long waiting times for Dr (Ms Khan Grange Medical)
- Excellent service all the staff helpful
- Sophia the nurse very helpful good experience and Fathima very helpful
- Happy with staff and Drs Grange
- More online slots to be available and maybe saturday surgery once a month
- Fantastic surgery
- very good surgery and staff
- Excellent service, helpful and caring understanding
- I think there should be more appointments and access for disabled