Please ensure you put your car number plate into the screen at the reception waiting area. if you do not put the number in to the screen you will be fined. This Permit is for patients and staff safety.
If you have returned from Mainland China, Thailand, Japan, Republic of Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, malaysia or Macau on the Last 14 days and are unwell with flu like symptoms/ fever/ cough/ breathing difficulties. Please do not attend surgery. Ring NHS 111 for advice.
We would like to inform our patients that there will be no Extended Hours clinics from 01/04/2020. Extended hour clinics willo be provided by Primary Care Network from 01/04/2020.
Changes to Baby Clinic @ Grange Medical Centre from 01/02/2018
- For Baby Imms : 2.30PM - 5.00PM with Practice Nurse
- Open Baby clinic from 3.30PM - 5.30PM to see GP
We are committed to improving patient access and experience through ensuring our patients can get through to us first time, every time they need to. Our patients preferred using the 01274 numbers instead of the 0844 enhance service. We have changed the number to a local number.
Why do we choose a better telephone system for our patients?
- So you can contact us more easily and more conveniently
- So you don’t repeatedly get the engaged tone when you need to get through
- So we can deliver targeted health information to you when you need it, for example, information about arrangements for flu injections
- So we can better organise the way our staff are able to deliver support services to patients, to work more efficiently and effectively
We’d like to reassure you:
- We have reviewed our arrangements and, having regard to those arrangements as a whole, we believe that we meet our obligations as laid out in the NHS Regulations, and associated guidance from the Department of Health
- We have reviewed the cost of calls from a range of providers and are confident that we meet our obligations
- The cost of calling any number from a mobile, or operators other than BT, is unregulated and may be subject to change. There are a myriad of telephony providers in the UK, offering hundreds of different tariffs. We cannot guarantee the call costs for patients with these companies and we advise you to check you are happy with your own provider’s charges and terms and conditions
- We regularly review call cost data from providers toAll GP practices are required to declare the mean earnings for GPs working to deliver NHS services to patients at each practice.